Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reaction to Millenium Falcon Sled

A few weeks ago I found something on G4TV.com not too long ago about a Millennium Falcon sled. If you know anything about me, you know that after reading something like this, I will make a bunch of bad puns. Brace yourselves, incoming bad jokes. The following are things that came to my mind almost immediately after reading the article. Obviously, I am beating some popular Star Wars quotes to death.

"She's the fastest sled in the galaxy."

"May the snow be with you."

"You will never find a more wretched hill of snow and villainy."

"I want that sled!"

"I don't know, sled casual."

"May the Farce be with you."

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good sled at your side, kid."


That's all I got. Unless you want more, that is.

No comments: