Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Save a Website: Halotivations



It has come to my attention that Halotivations is just about dead.

Before I go on, let me explain what Halotivations is all about:

No, it's not some sort of Halo-themed greeting card website.  

Halotivations is a blog for Halo-themed motivational posters.  Similar to motifake.com, but with Halo.  Everything else you need to know is at the website.

Now, here's the problem: no posters have been posted in over a month.  Judging from the comments and the second to last post, nobody has been sending in posters.  At all.  I haven't because three posters at a time is the most I have the creative energy to make (and I don't even take most of the pictures I use).

So do me a favor and head on over to Halotivations now, and make some posters.  It would be a shame to see this trend die...

No comments: